0

Yuk ke diskotik? (Kalau Ramadhan, disco bukak tak?)

The night just before Ramadhan (technically it was already Ramadhan coz the new day in Hijr calendar starts on Maghrib, rite?). Ok, the "in-bracket" explanation is too much to handle. Lemme just, start over.


-_-'

The night before Ramadhan, I was spending my last few hours of weekend doing researches for my assignments. Damn, they just can't get any tougher that this! Supposedly I should spent the night doing Tarawikh, coz that was I did last year! Seems like I'm not getting any better on that particular scope. Sorry, dear God!

To minus out more pahala yang dah memang already sikit during Ramadhan ni; and with my bed full with textbooks and everything in between; and me getting more and more tired each minute surrounding by anything but tidiness, I saw an advertisement on Channel5. 

Sony Music Singapore is launching a new album - 105 Disco Hits. And listening to some of the tracks available in the album has made me banging my head here and there. I never had any ideas and I never realized that I'm SO INTO disco!

Sumber : from the facebook


So, instead of focusing on the already-messy surroundings, I got gown and dirty by downloading most of the tracks that are available in the album. Anyway, the album comes with 6 CDs altogether with, obviously, 105 evergreen songs!

While my researches have very slow velocity in progress, my lagu-laga in simpanan has tremendously increase in number, drastically. Well, I managed to illegally downloaded almost all of CD 1 and CD 2 (and some of CD 3) and this illegal and wrongdoing activity was getting more and more fun (and my  head was getting "out of my head" sebab dengar lagu2 yang terdownload tersebut). The following is the full list of the songs made available through this magnificient album (resource : link yang sama jugak):

DISC 1
1. Turn The Beat Around / Vicki Sue Robinson
2. The Love I Lost / Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes
3. Lovely Day / Bill Withers
4. Holdin' Out For Love / Angela Bofill
5. I Feel Sanctified / Wild Cherry
6. Let's Groove / Earth, Wind & Fire
7. Rivers Of Babylon / Boney M.
8. How 'Bout Us / Champaign
9. TSOP - The Sound Of Philadelphia / MFSB
10. Jump (For My Love) / The Pointer Sisters
11. Instant Replay / Dan Hartman
12. Disco Nights (Rock Freak) / G.Q.
13. I Can't Stand The Rain / Eruption
14. Blame It On The Boogie / The Jacksons
15. You Little Trustmaker / The Tymes
16. Family Affair / Sly & The Family Stone
17. Loco In Acapulco / The Four Tops
18. Another Night / Real McCoy

DISC 2
1. Love Really Hurts Without You / Billy Ocean
2. Disco Lady / Johnnie Taylor
3. Shame / Evelyn "Champagne" King
4. Boogie Wonderland / Earth, Wind & Fire
5. (Win, Place Or Show) She's A Winner / The Intruders
6. Lady Marmalade / Labelle (featuring Patti LaBelle)
7. Say You Love Me Girl / Breakwater
8. Kissin' In The Back Row Of The Movies / The Drifters
9. Got To Be Real / Cheryl Lynn
10. Shine On / George Duke
11. Love Train / The O'Jays
12. Sorry, I'm A Lady / Baccara
13. Rock The Boat / The Hues Corporation
14. Juicy Fruit / Mtume
15. It's Raining Men / The Weather Girls
16. Till You Take My Love / Harvey Mason
17. Baby Don't Change Your Mind / Gladys Knight & The Pips

DISC 3
1. Daddy Cool / Boney M.
2. Jack And Jill / Raydio
3. I'm Always Dancin' To The Music / Benny Golson
4. When Will I See You Again / The Three Degrees
5. Pipeline / Bruce Johnston
6. We Gettin' Down / Weldon Irvine
7. Use It Up And Wear It Out / Odyssey
8. You / Samuel Jonathan Johnson
9. Gone Gone Gone / Johnny Mathis
10. It's In His Kiss / Linda Lewis
11. It's A Disco Night (Rock Don't Stop) / The Isley Brothers
12. Shake You Down / Gregory Abbott
13. (Ooh-Wee) He's Killing Me / Patti Austin
14. Can You Feel It / The Jacksons
15. The Groove Line / Heatwave
16. Dance Little Lady Dance / Tina Charles
17. Party All The Time / Eddie Murphy
18. Be My Lover / La Bouche

DISC 4
1. Relight My Fire / Dan Hartman
2. Nights (Feel Like Gettin' Down) / Billy Ocean
3. Centipede / Rebbie Jackson
4. Sun Goddess (featuring special guest soloist Ramsey Lewis) / Earth, Wind & Fire
5. One Way Ticket / Eruption
6. I Thought It Was You / Herbie Hancock
7. Dazz / Brick
8. Back Stabbers / The O'Jays
9. I Lost My Heart To A Starship Trooper / Sarah Brightman and Hot Gossip
10. Wild Dog / Stanley Clarke
11. Sexual Healing / Marvin Gaye
12. Love Come Down / Evelyn "Champagne" King
13. Never Too Much / Luther Vandross
14. Work To Do / The Main Ingredient
15. More, More, More / Andrea True Connection
16. Play That Funky Music / Wild Cherry
17. Shame, Shame, Shame / Linda Fields & The Funky Boys

DISC 5
1. I'm So Excited / The Pointer Sisters
2. Boogie Nights / Heatwave
3. Thanks For Saving My Life / Billy Paul
4. Best Love / Rose Royce
5. I'll Always Love My Mama / The Intruders
6. Cherchez La Femme / Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
7. What A Difference A Day Makes / Esther Phillips
8. Action Speaks Louder Than Words / Chocolate Milk
9. I Love You More / George Duke
10. This Is It / Melba Moore
11. Brother Louie / Modern Talking
12. That Lady / The Isley Brothers
13. I'm In The Mood For Dancing / The Nolans
14. Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground) / The Jacksons
15. You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) / Dead Or Alive
16. Give Me Your Love / Barbara Mason
17. Dance To The Music/ Sly & The Family Stone
18. Scatman's World / Scatman John

DISC 6
1. Best Of My Love / The Emotions
2. It's Party Time / Bobby Womack
3. Funkin' For Jamaica / Tom Browne
4. How'd I Know That Love Would Slip Away / Deniece Williams
5. Give It Up / K.C. & The Sunshine Band
6. Love Is The Message / MFSB
7. Yes Sir, I Can Boogie / Baccara
8. Going Back To My Roots / Odyssey
9. For The Love Of Money / The O'Jays
10. The Rhythm Of The Jungle / The Quick
11. September / Earth, Wind & Fire
12. Follow Me / Amanda Lear
13. I Love To Love / Tina Charles
14. Satisfaction Guaranteed (Or Take Your Love Back) / Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes
15. Last Train To London / Electric Light Orchestra
16. Givin' Up Givin' In / The Three Degrees
17. Infinity / Guru Josh

Well just a lil sweety and friendly reminder - those with extra pocket money, do buy ( I mean, priority on lagu Raya and this album is next on the list, ok). Well, it will be more "sweetiness" and "friendliness" if anyone will buy the album for me (pretty please~~)

And the following is the screenshot of the songs that i managed to download illegally (as of now! More to go pretty soon) :-

Yes, now it's available in my Jukebox folder!!


Last but not least, I'm just humming on "Daddy, daddy cool... daddy, daddy cool!"

Owh, listening to these songs just making me rindu my Papa. 
Miss you, Papa! :-(

Harap2 Papa tak kecewa tengok anak Papa ni buat kerja haram ni di bulan Ramadhan yang penuh barakah ni~ Miss you, Papa, Al-Fatihah~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Back to Top