- Kerja baru saya menghalang saya me"log-in" Facebook. Saya bukan hamba Facebook, tapi dengan Facebook lah saya dapat tahu perkembangan kawan2 tersayang. Sekarang ni, terasa macam siput bawah batu, kena alih pun balik semula ke tempat asal, nak jugak dok bawah batu tu! Hari ni baru saya tahu yang anak kawan saya kemalangan kat Econsave. Though, it has actually happened a week ago. Another thing, disebabkan saya tiada any other connection resources melainkan this stupid dial-up which will take about 15 minutes just to post this entry in my blog, I owe my friends pictures to upload in Facebook, gambar member kahwin and the farewell memories. Shame on me!
- Kerja baru saya membuatkan saya gagap. I never say penghantaran. Instead, it's delivery. And I really don't know what is follow-up in Malay, so I gagap in the conversation just because my mind was thinking what is follow-up in Malay! I can google it already, tapi my dial-up yang super slow ni tidak mengizinkan! By the way, try to learn to converse in English when you're dealing with us; international company, for a change, once in a while, will ya? Takkanlah simple term like that pun nak skema cakap Malay! If you really so into perkayakan penggunaan Bahasa Malaysia, then you should call those biskut Jacob as biskut Yaakob, shouldn't you? Shame on those yang tender with kerajaan!
- Kerja baru saya sangat2 stressful. Bukan sebab bau baja. Dekat office tak wangi tapi tak jugak busuk. Cuma saya stress sebab muka saya masih selenga walaupun saya dah dua minggu kat situ. I feel like I didn't get the co-operation from my colleagues. They never had a Planner before, so I thought maybe they think that my position is so picisan. I need them to feed me with information in order for me to get my job done. And I really2 appreciate that the information to be accurate, and don't backstab me by telling the boss the correct info while at the same time none of those information you gave me are right! Shame on you!
- Kerja baru saya pun didn't do much justice to the "Executive" position that I'm holding. It's not and never about berlagak and so on. And it's never about exaggerated respect sampai you all nak kena panggil saya Puan! But, don't look at me like I'm nobody, tu je. When I need info, meaning you have the responsibility to feed me with that in order for you and for me to do the right things and do the things right! Effectiveness and efficiency jelah, you MORON! And don't mock me by speaking English, just because I really think that you are bloody demanding for respect and that's why I IM you in English! Lame Malay! Shame on you!
- Kerja baru saya memang tidak membenarkan saya melihat hari yang cerah bila balik melainkan sesekali sahaja. Reach home at 7.50pm is a norm. Shame on me!
- Kerja baru saya membuatkan saya rasa all my expertise dibuang dalam tong sampah dan sebelum tu dironyok2kan! Ada lagikah company yang menggunakan Open Office? And for me to request for Windows pun the IT Manager selamba replied "Will consider your request and will let you know in two week's time" C'mon! My Planning file is sangat2 crowded with Excel macro programming! How the hell I nak buat kerja secara efficient and effective kalau nak buat kerja pun kena ulang alik between two computers – mine with Open Office and the only computer share between Operation and Sales departments yang ada Windows, and the screen is like TV 14'! Shame on their system!
- Kerja baru saya membuatkan saya berfikir – adakah saya berpuas hati dengan prestasi saya setakat ini? Nope, it's never their faults, it's mine. I really have to get a grip and try to gel with it! Shame on me!
- Kerja baru saya membuatkan saya surrounded by those losers yang buat joke none other than "Taulah malam tadi malam Jumaat" kinda jokes! And I have to pretend like "Alah, saya paham, tapi takkan nak menyampuk pulak kan, belum kawinlah katakan, so.. diam je lah, hihik!" Lame! Lame! Lame! Shame on me being half Malay!
Owh no! Eight points and all of them are negative! Poor me! But, it's too soon to judge since it's just my 2nd week aje kan? What I really need to do is to upgrade my hypocrites level to be one of them and hang on to this new penghambaan duit!
p/s: no wonder I never had any slight intentions to work in Pasir Gudang before! To those working here, sorry, no offense!