Now You Can Call Me Ms. Lil' MacGyver!

This is my FIRST EVER attempt of plumbing project that really made me proud of myself (to say the least):

Paip pelik tapi benar!

Pandangan sisi.. Apa pandang-pandang???

uh, macam shot by camera mahal2 je. Semua cacat cela nampak kan??

After it was kinda success, still I didn't manage to repair pipe yang hijau tu. So, as a last resort, we called up my uncle (my beloved Pak Ngah) and my cousin to fix the "damage". And below is their finished products:


I decided to buy the cheapest pipe instead, and thanks cousin!!!

He fixed my damage as well. But the orientation still a little odd, don't you think??

And judging with the last pix, I kinda have faith in me coz the "before" and "after" kinda look the same to me. So, bravo Halima!!!


Joke of the day:

Mama : Akhir bulan ni puasa kan?
Me : Haah
Mama : Nanti bulan puasa Mama tak payah masaklah. Awak beli je, ye?
Me : Duit??? (sambil hulur tangan)
Mama : Amboi!
Me : Bulan puasa ni, Mama kena tanggung saya, besar pahala tanggung anak yatim ^^
Mama : Haah, yelah tu. Lagi besar pahala tanggung warga emas ni!! Grrr!!
Mama : (masih tak puas hati) Kalau orang dengar perbualan kita, diorang lagi setuju dengan Mama, lepas tu diorang mesti gelak besar punya! Hahaha

1 comments:

Namie Xa'adea said...

Nge"test" function comment after revamping my blog.

Wuhuuu, comment comes first before the posting ~ cayalahh!!

Post a Comment

What say you?

Back to Top