0

The usual me (last-minute person)

Can i put the same image of a fatherly figured person scolding most probably his daughter?
I think I should::


Here's the story:
My first class this semester was on 24h and 25th July. I've done all my research for me to prepare for my assignments.

First week goes unnoticed

....

It's already the 2nd week since my first class - wakeyy wakeyy

....

ooo...new schedule has started to fill in the blanks

....

Alamak, forth week already!! Better check the LMS (Learning Management System)



Fuhh, luckily the deadline is the next week. Quite a surprise, usually we're only given 4 weeks to complete~~

....

....

Alamak, terawihlah.. once a year only

....

Alamak, I need to submit EVERYTHING by 28th and deadline is not even midnight, it's afternoon <28th>

....

@_@ me taking leave just to complete the assignments


@_@

....

28th August 11.52am - all has been submitted


I must say that I'm very proud of myself!!!!

JUST WAIT TILL THE RESULTS ARE OUT, XADDYA????




0 comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Back to Top